If you get not satisfied with Busuu membership and want to cancel your subscription, you can always do so from your membership plan page. Besides, if you cannot use our services for a long period or you are just not interested in our service, then why should you keep paying? Learn how to cancel your subscription with my help article.
How To Cancel Busuu Subscription?
If you are based in the US, Canada, or Australia and would like to cancel your monthly Busuu subscription of $9.99, you can email Customer Service team. However, I will show you how you can cancel your Busuu subscription by following these steps:
- Log into your account on busuu.com
- Click on Account in the menu bar
- Click on Subscription
- Your current plan will get displayed (if you have over one, click on the one you want to cancel)
- Click on Cancel Subscription to the bottom of the page
If you want to cancel your Busuu subscription, you can do it in your account settings. Please note that if you still have a free trial period left, canceling your subscription will not end the trial.
How To Cancel Busuu Subscription on iPhone?
If you’re looking for how to cancel your Busuu subscription on an iPhone, you’ve come to the right place!
Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes and App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID in the pop-up window.
- Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint ID when prompted.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap Busuu.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
How To Cancel Busuu Subscription on Android?
With Busuu, you can learn new words and phrases with practical exercises that you can do no matter where you are. It also has a language exchange feature so you can practice speaking with native speakers.
I will show you how to cancel your Busuu subscription on Android if you don’t want to continue using it.
Step 1: Open the Google Play Store app on your smartphone or tablet.
Step 2: Tap the menu button (three horizontal lines) on the upper-left corner of the screen.
Step 3: Select Subscriptions from the list of options. You’ll get taken to a new screen where all your active subscriptions get listed down under My Subscriptions section.
Step 4: Tap Busuu to expand its details (if not already done).
Step 5: Hit Cancel subscription at the bottom of the screen. You’ll get asked to confirm your action by tapping an OK button on the pop-up window that will appear afterward.
That’s it! You have successfully canceled your Busuu membership for Android devices through Google Play Store.
What Happens If You Cancel Your Busuu Subscription?
If you cancel your Busuu subscription, you will lose access to all the features that come with it. You can no longer:
- See any content other than the first lesson of a course
- View custom lessons created by your teacher
- Create or take part in discussion groups related to your level
If you have a recurring subscription to Busuu, cancel it before it renews. Suppose you don’t do this; you’ll get charged for the next month on your credit card or through PayPal. The day after your current subscription ends, we’ll automatically charge your card or PayPal account to renew your subscription.
Can’t Cancel Busuu Subscription
While it is relatively easy to cancel your Busuu subscription, there may be some cases where you aren’t able to follow the steps outlined above. Here, I will outline possible solutions for some of these issues.
1. You don’t seem to get customer support. If you cannot get in touch with anyone on our team, I recommend you contact your bank and/or credit card company and ask if they can help you cancel your subscription.
2. You do not have a current credit card. If this is the case, one of their support agents will need to create a new subscription for you using another credit card. Once this is complete, I can cancel the old subscription and refund your money.
3. You don’t know what your password is and you can’t get in touch with anyone from the company to help you retrieve it. You may try to see if customer care is available for help!
4. You’ve been using a different e-mail address than the one you used to sign up for your subscription, so you can’t access your account. Take time and identify one that belongs to your account.